Friday, January 13, 2006

Day three...


Car Seat Kid "I'm Stuck"
Originally uploaded by zavodk.
well, I was doing great untill....dinner. I guess I bit off more than I could chew. After I ate My mouth was really sore and I started to ooze some blood again.I dont think it is dry socket or I ripped open a stich, I think I just over did It. I started to swell up this morning. So Im taking it easy from here on out. I was doing laundry just yesterday, went to work to pick up my check. Now I just have to keep Milo off my Ice packs (he really likes ice) Every one pray for Jenna, she needs all the help she can get now. Milo knows I am weak and is getting in to fun loving trouble. He also started running laps around the house. Amen This is the look he gives when he is about to do something he isnt supposed to

No comments: